New UK Reefer

gr1msheeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My name's Nick, from Wrexham in Wales (UK). Got myself an EA Reef 1500. Had 2 smaller ref tanks in the last year but this is my first real try at making a 'proper' Reef. I'm still learning, making lots of mistakes but trying to do things right and slowly .. on a moderate budget...

So far I have 4x clowns (2 downed tanks forced the merger), Royal Gramma, 6 line/pyjama wrasse, Regal Tang, Tangerine goby.

2 Anemones, Xenia, Goniopora, GSP, Alveopora, Kenya tree, Green Torch.

This is the easiest set up I could manage and now I will watch it all mature and grow... Hopefully gaining advice and knowledge from all you talented people!

Cheers, Nick.

IMG_20210808_170911.jpg

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My name's Nick, from Wrexham in Wales (UK). Got myself an EA Reef 1500. Had 2 smaller ref tanks in the last year but this is my first real try at making a 'proper' Reef. I'm still learning, making lots of mistakes but trying to do things right and slowly .. on a moderate budget...

So far I have 4x clowns (2 downed tanks forced the merger), Royal Gramma, 6 line/pyjama wrasse, Regal Tang, Tangerine goby.

This is the easiest set up I could manage and now I will watch it all mature and grow... Hopefully gaining advice and knowledge from all you talented people!

Cheers, Nick.

IMG_20210808_170911.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef Nick! I love the scape! Looks like you have a Pukani rock in there, jealous!

Good luck bud!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Cheers, Nick.

IMG_20210808_170911.jpg
Hi Nick and Welcome!

Glad you joined. Thanks for photo.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Nick. Tank looks good. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%

Back