New user in Tacoma Washington

Unknownpharoah1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
64
Location
98374
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings! Just jointed the group today so thanks for the add. I just had a 250-gallon saltwater tank installed in my office, and I cannot wait to pursue many years of dreaming and turn it into a reality. I'm sure I will spend many hours reading, asking questions and generally wasting time as I drink my morning coffee. Thanks in advance for the advice I am sure to receive.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Greetings! Just jointed the group today so thanks for the add. I just had a 250-gallon saltwater tank installed in my office, and I cannot wait to pursue many years of dreaming and turn it into a reality. I'm sure I will spend many hours reading, asking questions and generally wasting time as I drink my morning coffee. Thanks in advance for the advice I am sure to receive.
Greetings! I am brand new to this site as well as the hobby as a whole. I just joined last night and am here for many of the same reasons you're here for. Good to meet you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new