• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Waterbox 70.2 Complete System (Minus Stand)

howme127

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, long story short I have everything that comes with a WB Reef 70.2 system other than the stand. I had quite some issues with the original order getting to me with a complete nondamaged stand that WB sent out a whole new system freighted. I've water tested both the sump and display tank with 0 TDS RODI water. No leaks and all seem well. There is one small blemish in the optics of 1 pane of glass, I'm extremely picky. After filling it with the test water I couldn't see it or find it until it was emptied again (roughly 1"x1" - I was unable to photograph). Neither has had anything done to them or put in them (other than the RODI water). This would include all the plumbing, filter socks, badge, silencer... everything that comes with the system other than the stand. This would be for local pickup only and as a complete system (no parsing). looking for $1100.

IMG_6307.jpg IMG_6306.jpg IMG_6305.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 63 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.1%
Back