New Waterbox AIO build!

Duglis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Recently purchased a new Waterbox platinum 135.4 AIO ( http://www.waterboxaquariums.com/platinum-series/ ) and am waiting on delivery to my LFS for sump redesign. I understand these are supposed to be out of stock until october, but my LFS guy assured me he would receive it this week (supposedly).

Time is a factor for me so if it is in fact on back order until october, I plan on cancelling my order and maybe going with a SC aquariums "PNP".

For this tank I am planning on running a Tunze combine 6208 wavebox and perhaps a 6040 for water movement.

Lighting I have yet to determine; I was leaning* towards an ATI retrofitted with reefbrights or Kessils and t5s but may just go with 2 16" SB LEDs (I already have one over my current tank).

I forget the name of the skimmer I looked at, and as far as reactors go I want to run zeovit in conjunction with an algae scrubber and kalkwasser in my ATO.

I plan on having a mixed SPS/LPS tank, and any advice or wisdom is more than welcome.

I will be sure to post pictures and updates as things develop and this build really begins to flesh out!
 
Following. I am interested in getting one as well. Did it arrive yet?

Hello everyone,

Recently purchased a new Waterbox platinum 135.4 AIO ( http://www.waterboxaquariums.com/platinum-series/ ) and am waiting on delivery to my LFS for sump redesign. I understand these are supposed to be out of stock until october, but my LFS guy assured me he would receive it this week (supposedly).

Time is a factor for me so if it is in fact on back order until october, I plan on cancelling my order and maybe going with a SC aquariums "PNP".

For this tank I am planning on running a Tunze combine 6208 wavebox and perhaps a 6040 for water movement.

Lighting I have yet to determine; I was leaning* towards an ATI retrofitted with reefbrights or Kessils and t5s but may just go with 2 16" SB LEDs (I already have one over my current tank).

I forget the name of the skimmer I looked at, and as far as reactors go I want to run zeovit in conjunction with an algae scrubber and kalkwasser in my ATO.

I plan on having a mixed SPS/LPS tank, and any advice or wisdom is more than welcome.

I will be sure to post pictures and updates as things develop and this build really begins to flesh out!
 
Following. I am interested in getting one as well. Did it arrive yet?
Woof, unfortunately no. I need to make a few calls, it's looking like I'm going to have to change to an SC Aquariums 120.
 
I just looked at saltwateraquarium.com and they have the white 120 in stock. The black will ship on Oct 17th. Good luck!

Woof, unfortunately no. I need to make a few calls, it's looking like I'm going to have to change to an SC Aquariums 120.
 
I ordered a black 135.4 with loop last week. It is shipped and I take delivery Monday. Already have an appointment set with shipping company and tracking numbers. So I can tell you they are shipping now. Ordered from saltwater aquariums.com.
 
I ordered a black 135.4 with loop last week. It is shipped and I take delivery Monday. Already have an appointment set with shipping company and tracking numbers. So I can tell you they are shipping now. Ordered from saltwater aquariums.com.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new