New ways to contact Dr. reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Thursday would be awesome , but I want you to make sure the weather is good for it , if not the following week would be good too !
Sure let's play by the ear. If Thursday overnight going into Friday in Memphis is above 40F I can ship.

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any chance of getting a tiger swallowtail? Male preferably

ahuynh616

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to get a group of peaceful wrasses in the next few weeks (once my lid arrives).

Any recommendations for 3-5 wrasses that would go together?

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get a group of peaceful wrasses in the next few weeks (once my lid arrives).

Any recommendations for 3-5 wrasses that would go together?
We keep mccoskers and Carpenters in 20 gal together and hardly have any issues. Sometimes as big of a number as 20 of them in a single tank.

Kimcheeray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dr. Reef. I placed an online order and then talked to you by phone to add to my order 2 weeks ago. I just realized that I didn’t get an e-mail confirmation or order number. My order included a whitetail bristletooth tooth tang, a rusty angel, a lemonpeel angel, a half black angel, and a male biota mandarin. Can you look up my order and give me the order number so I have it for reference? Thank you!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dr. Reef. I placed an online order and then talked to you by phone to add to my order 2 weeks ago. I just realized that I didn’t get an e-mail confirmation or order number. My order included a whitetail bristletooth tooth tang, a rusty angel, a lemonpeel angel, a half black angel, and a male biota mandarin. Can you look up my order and give me the order number so I have it for reference? Thank you!
Hi
it was nice to talk to you on phone today. I emailed you order details and here is your order number.

Order #20QF2181

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Dr. Reef

I have an order placed back on December 7th that will hopefully be ready soon, do you allow pickup? I'm north of Dallas but may be interested in taking a road trip instead of shipping.

Thanks

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Dr. Reef

I have an order placed back on December 7th that will hopefully be ready soon, do you allow pickup? I'm north of Dallas but may be interested in taking a road trip instead of shipping.

Thanks
Whats the order#and yes I can meet you in person. I dont have store front but can definately meet you and hand deliver.

narkicu187

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef What's the current turnaround time (ETA) on orders. I assume it's all based on ordered fish availability.....Seems some have been waiting for orders for a couple months now. I just ordered yesterday so color me 'impatient'. LOL
Order #20QF2384

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef What's the current turnaround time (ETA) on orders. I assume it's all based on ordered fish availability.....Seems some have been waiting for orders for a couple months now. I just ordered yesterday so color me 'impatient'. LOL
Order #20QF2384

I’m 98 days waiting since order

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%

Back