New ways to contact Dr. reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to apologize to everyone due the fact that there has been lack of communications from my end.
This was a side hobby thing that took off much faster than what I had anticipated . I was a 1 man show. and honestly I couldn’t get any help for such purpose except for labor as all the technical knowledge was with me that I needed to administer myself.
Now I have a team. Team of packers, helpers, email answerers. phone call takers.. Still evolving as business grows.
As you know I am very easy to give refunds, replacements, claims etc. because I am a hobbyist first, I feel the pain of spending money into a fish and losing it. I hate that feeling.
I don’t want anyone to go through that. I want to help hobbyist and help fish at the same time.
Sorry for the lack of communications, but we are putting measures to fix it.
Soon you will see improvements like you can see our new and improved website,
We have a new phone system with auto attendant and call routing.
Email communications will improve as I have few people responding to them now and chat will always be there on my website when I am available, Phone will always be the best way to get to me. Best days to call Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Thank you for your support and thank you for being my customer and thank you for being patient through my evolving and growing process.
Mike (Dr. Reef)

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to apologize to everyone due the fact that there has been lack of communications from my end.
This was a side hobby thing that took off much faster than what I had anticipated . I was a 1 man show. and honestly I couldn’t get any help for such purpose except for labor as all the technical knowledge was with me that I needed to administer myself.
Now I have a team. Team of packers, helpers, email answerers. phone call takers.. Still evolving as business grows.
As you know I am very easy to give refunds, replacements, claims etc. because I am a hobbyist first, I feel the pain of spending money into a fish and losing it. I hate that feeling.
I don’t want anyone to go through that. I want to help hobbyist and help fish at the same time.
Sorry for the lack of communications, but we are putting measures to fix it.
Soon you will see improvements like you can see our new and improved website,
We have a new phone system with auto attendant and call routing.
Email communications will improve as I have few people responding to them now and chat will always be there on my website when I am available, Phone will always be the best way to get to me. Best days to call Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Thank you for your support and thank you for being my customer and thank you for being patient through my evolving and growing process.
Mike (Dr. Reef)
I for one, appreciate the honest explanation and I wish you continued success.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed my $500+ order a few days ago. Looking forward to it. No rush on my end. Thanks for quarantining my fish =). Hoping for brightly color midas blenny and bluethroat trigger.
what your order #.

ahuynh616

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking forward to stocking my Red Sea 525xl once its done cycling soon I hope! I was preparing to get a few QT tanks going and then found about Dr.Reef.

Pretty sure I’ll be placing some solid orders in the near future and avoiding the hassle of maintaining the QT tanks.

Nearlysquid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to stocking my Red Sea 525xl once its done cycling soon I hope! I was preparing to get a few QT tanks going and then found about Dr.Reef.

Pretty sure I’ll be placing some solid orders in the near future and avoiding the hassle of maintaining the QT tanks.
Doing the same here, I got a few fish from some other online QT vendors but I am excited for my order with him, from what I’ve heard it’s worth the wait. Can’t wait to get the fox face in the tank in particular, dream tank is coming together after so many years! Haha

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my fish today and I just want to say I have the cutest pair of blue throat trigger. My new copperband also look very healthy. There was an issue with a jawfish but a quick email and it's been taken care of. Have I mention how awesome my triggers are??? The male has very bright yellow fins.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my fish today and I just want to say I have the cutest pair of blue throat trigger. My new copperband also look very healthy. There was an issue with a jawfish but a quick email and it's been taken care of. Have I mention how awesome my triggers are??? The male has very bright yellow fins.
Thank you for your kind remarks. have some blood worm or black or whilte worms forzen or live whatever you can find to get he copperband going if its not eating already. sometimes after shipping stress they may go into hunger strike for few days. but worms normally will bring them out of it.

MrRandyWatson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my first order from Dr Reef this morning - a few yellow tangs, a dozen chromis, firefish and a goby, all in excellent shape - thanks for getting it to me and look forward to my next few orders!

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's smallest size of masked swallowtail Angel's have you ever got? Still a couple months out but it's on my list!!

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my first order from Dr Reef this morning - a few yellow tangs, a dozen chromis, firefish and a goby, all in excellent shape - thanks for getting it to me and look forward to my next few orders!
Woah a few yellow tangs and a dozen chromis?? How big is your tank??

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm super thrilled with the fish Mike sent me. We had an issue with the Fedex delivery but Mike is a man of his word. The replacements arrived in less than a week and the Foxface is beautiful. The Blue Throat is awesome, the Flame is perfect... Should I go on?
Can't wait to see the Betta and the Lamark next week.
I bought fish locally from the 'big famous guys' and when I had Uronema in my quarantine two days later, I was told that they can't vouch for my ability to keep the fish alive. Needless to say that big famous shop won't see me buying fish there again. Left me with a very sour taste in my mouth.

jaredrah777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Dr. Reef!

I contacted you via online chat a while ago saying I wanted my order delayed until further notice, but now I'm ready to house the fish so can we get my order going again? if possible, can we get it shipped out Monday for Tuesday arrival? Those are the days off I have next week

Order Number #20QF2008

jaredrah777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Dr. Reef!

I contacted you via online chat a while ago saying I wanted my order delayed until further notice, but now I'm ready to house the fish so can we get my order going again? if possible, can we get it shipped out Monday for Tuesday arrival? Those are the days off I have next week

Order Number #20QF2008
also @dr.reef what do you feed the fish in quarantine ?

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Dr. Reef!

Order Number #20QF2008
its getting ready to ship. likely in 7-10 days

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mike ! :) hows the golden rhomboid doing?
Still good whe. Would you like me to ship it?
I am pretty busy mon through Wed, coming week. But I can ship Thursday or following week any day.

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still good whe. Would you like me to ship it?
I am pretty busy mon through Wed, coming week. But I can ship Thursday or following week any day.
Yes Thursday would be awesome , but I want you to make sure the weather is good for it , if not the following week would be good too !

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back