new zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter donfishy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

donfishy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got this rock and thought I would try to get a good macro shot under actinic LED's

whaddya think?

2011-11-17165808.jpg
 
2 more, different rocks though; hard to get good pics, sorry

Japanese zoas

2011-11-18083603.jpg

2011-11-18083622.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new