New

JonasTheApe2379

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
15
Location
Wilmington
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m Jonas. I’ve had a saltwater tank for over twenty yrs. I currently have a 66 gallon SCA Customs tank with four clowns two that are over 20 yrs old. We recently brought the tank back from a huge hair algae bloom and have started with some soft coral and 2 rbta. I just found this site and wish I had found a lot sooner. Thank you and have a great day. IMG_4143.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4142.mov
    52.1 MB
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new