New!

dansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ahh one you’re one of “those” guys [emoji6] lol

Ha! Yes I am.... I also love super clubs, cheese...clean and cool water lakes.... a good fish fry.... LOL!... I love watching Cubs games at Brewers Stadium, also known as Wrigley North, and watching my beloved Bears play football....

OP
OP
Bassmaster116

Bassmaster116

IDK what im doing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! Yes I am.... I also love super clubs, cheese...clean and cool water lakes.... a good fish fry.... LOL!... I love watching Cubs games at Brewers Stadium, also known as Wrigley North, and watching my beloved Bears play football....

i can agree with everything minus cubs and bears! everything else is just a given!

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, the greatest website this side of the moon. Couple of things I have learned since coming here:
  1. Fish do not enjoy chocolate chip pancakes.
  2. Raccoon Butterflyfish are the devil, all of them
  3. Watch the movie inception and use that as a blueprint on your spouse/significant other/insignificant other/pet hamster so they think purchases are their idea.
  4. If they do find out how much you spend on the hobby be a man/woman/German Shephard about it handle it in a very diplomatic way, lie about it and threaten to invade their country.
  5. You too will fall in love with @Katrina71, do not fight it...just go with it.
That should be enough for day 1,

Roll tide! Wait that's Alabama.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, the greatest website this side of the moon. Couple of things I have learned since coming here:
  1. Fish do not enjoy chocolate chip pancakes.
  2. Raccoon Butterflyfish are the devil, all of them
  3. Watch the movie inception and use that as a blueprint on your spouse/significant other/insignificant other/pet hamster so they think purchases are their idea.
  4. If they do find out how much you spend on the hobby be a man/woman/German Shephard about it handle it in a very diplomatic way, lie about it and threaten to invade their country.
  5. You too will fall in love with @Katrina71, do not fight it...just go with it.
That should be enough for day 1,

Roll tide! Wait that's Alabama.
:)

giphy-21.gif

Dimmy007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Previously known as Wrigley of the North

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics! Also keep us posted with the new build with lots of photos! :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back