New

Walt1980

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m new guy here and in saltwater tanks , it’s only small 35 g cube tank and I have it for like 10 months, count on your help with problems I can’t figure out and some advices, ty for having me

7EA2DE30-C454-480E-ADE9-95700184E530.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new