New

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi My name is Wally. Just to give you an idea about me. I have been in this hobby for at least 55 years. All fresh water and terrariums. Learned the hard way. Big tank. No chemicals ( which seems to be different with salt ) and DO not overfeed. Presently I have a 60 with cichlids. A 40 salt which my son talked me into. It was a mess full of hair algae which took 6 months to straighten out. Then killing 5 fish by dropping the skimmer cup in it. But the discovered the jewel of salt. Corals. It too was a steep hill. Losing a lot of coral for reasons unknown I have to learn the language yet but I called them hard coral. Then I started picking the right coral and the tank just took off. Now I have a 90 with a 40 sump with built in baffles and all piped up and running just water with a DC pump. I am now retired just a week and want to start. I am watching BRS and want to do it right. Just so you know I am married and my wife calls my basement sea world. So looking forward to getting some advice from experience

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back