New2 Reef2Reef.....Met Sum of U @ Knoxville Frag Swap.

ReefRDude

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am brand new to this site. I met a couple of you guys at the Knoxville Frag Swap this weekend sponsored by ETRC.
A little history on myself. I recently got back N2 the hobby several months ago and wanted to try my hand at some corals. You know start small and move up. However I had several "Fish Only" saltwater Tanks in the late 80's and had some good results. This was a time where undergravel filters were cutting edge. Only a few people were trying their hand at some corals and you had to be rich to have metal halides!!!

My current System is a JBJ 28HQI Nano Cube. Lighting: Phoenix Actinic Blue 150w MH. Circulation: Vortech MP10 w/ battery Backup, In-Tank Media Basket AquaEuroUSA Nano2 Protein Skimmer

I currently have several SPS, LPS and several Zoanthids. My Fish are (1) mated pair of Clowns. (1) Blue Hippo Tang, (1) Mandarin Goby I am looking to upgraded to a larger system soon.

I purchased some Kool corals and Met some Kool people at the K-Town Show this weekend. Thanks for having me on this site.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R man! Don't know if you remember me but I was selling a nano and an ATB skimmer among many things. LOL!

OP
OP
ReefRDude

ReefRDude

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R man! Don't know if you remember me but I was selling a nano and an ATB skimmer among many things. LOL!

Yep, I just forgot to ask ur screenname. Was really Great to met ya....and I'm really digging this site.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back