Hello from the Netherlands

thegreenhunterz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, my name is Vikthor. After lurking for several years I finally decided to join reef2reef. I live in the Netherlands and I’ve had a 50 Gallon AIO reef for about one and a half years now. Have dealt with cyano, GHA, dino’s, and currently GHA again. Have a few fish, corals and inverts that are doing pretty well. Trying my best at keeping everything alive and happy. I wanted to make a small post about my journey and learnings, but I’m getting a second hand Red Sea 250 in a few days which will take most of my time. I have to move everything to the new tank. I might make a build/move thread about that instead.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, my name is Vikthor. After lurking for several years I finally decided to join reef2reef. I live in the Netherlands and I’ve had a 50 Gallon AIO reef for about one and a half years now. Have dealt with cyano, GHA, dino’s, and currently GHA again. Have a few fish, corals and inverts that are doing pretty well. Trying my best at keeping everything alive and happy. I wanted to make a small post about my journey and learnings, but I’m getting a second hand Red Sea 250 in a few days which will take most of my time. I have to move everything to the new tank. I might make a build/move thread about that instead.
Welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back