Welcome

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone!
Im new to the reefing thing! My wife and Two boys (daughter is off to college) inherited a 29 gallon tank from a neighbor and we are hooked! The boys have really taken a liking to the tank and everything that comes with it! we have already had some issues with it, but we are working through it with advice from R2R. lurked for a bit, but now were are here to learn and make our new (new to us) 75 gallon something amazing!

Barnabie
A 75 gal reef will be so much fun. They are a fantastic size and you can do so much with them. Congratulations on the upgrade. We are here if you need us, and there are so many experienced reefers here who are wanting nothing more than your tank to be a success. Welcome.
Tangs Welcome.gif

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone!
Im new to the reefing thing! My wife and Two boys (daughter is off to college) inherited a 29 gallon tank from a neighbor and we are hooked! The boys have really taken a liking to the tank and everything that comes with it! we have already had some issues with it, but we are working through it with advice from R2R. lurked for a bit, but now were are here to learn and make our new (new to us) 75 gallon something amazing!

Barnabie

@Barnabie Mejia Welcome to R2R!!!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Barnabie Mejia

Barnabie Mejia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is the 29 gallon, not much to look at! we rehabbed it and then I ran into an algae bloom and we are working towards that correction... my brother in law gave me a few coral to start off with... We are running a hang on back filter and a Tunze 6040 power head, AI Prime HD 10 gallon water changes everyweek. after the algae bloom I dropped a bag of chemipure in the filter box keeping one filter pad in place, and purigen in the other little HOB filter box. its been a week and I haven't seen much change but I was told to be patient. I also picked up a lawnmower and 5 blue leg crabs and 3 snails. nothing crazy like y'alls tanks though! there are some beautiful ones on here! The tank looks better with the blue light lol!

file7-3.jpeg
file1-10.jpeg
file2-3.jpeg
file3-3.jpeg
file8-2.jpeg
file5-3.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Glad you joined us !!!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back