Newbie from Hudson Valley, NY

Welcome!
spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r.gif
 
Welcome Chris. I kept Africans for years. Loved those guys. You're going to be amazed by the change to reefing. It's something I wanted to do for years, but was afraid of the cost and complexity. Wish I'd done it sooner. Go slow and ask a lot of questions.
 
Nice sized tank! What Cichlids did you keep?

Welcome to R2R!
Mostly Lake Malawi varieties, Red Zebras, Electric Yellows, Goldens, Cobalts, Electric Blues, etc. So many species to name, beautiful fish with a ton of personalities.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new