Newbie from Kentucky

KentuckyKenny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I'm from Central Kentucky and I'm planning on getting into a saltwater hobby. I am in the planning stages of my tank. I don't even have a tank yet. I flirted with the idea of a Nano tank but I want more livestock than a small tank can support. I know I want live rock. I want some invertebrates and of course some eye popping fish.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

welcome captain GIF

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the community. Join the club, I have been here since August reading up on things, taking notes, asking questions, etc. Folks here are real helpful, tons of info in the various forums. Suggest you also checkout the videos on the Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) website. Good luck with your build.

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I'm from Central Kentucky and I'm planning on getting into a saltwater hobby. I am in the planning stages of my tank. I don't even have a tank yet. I flirted with the idea of a Nano tank but I want more livestock than a small tank can support. I know I want live rock. I want some invertebrates and of course some eye popping fish.
Welcome!

whale GIF

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back