Newbie Here ! Hello From NJ

borrdan23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
79
Location
Jamesburg
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone ! New to the forums. Ive heard a lot of good things about this forum and finally joined lol. I never had a saltwater tank and finally saved up a bit last year to start one. I started in November of 2023 so I'm about 6 months in and enjoy every second of it. I ended up getting a waterbox AIO 50.3 during their blue sales event and they are worth every penny. Everything has been stable and growing pretty good so far. My wife says I stare more at the tank than her . Have a great day everyone and thanks in advance for the help and tips.
IMG_5395.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello Everyone ! New to the forums. Ive heard a lot of good things about this forum and finally joined lol. I never had a saltwater tank and finally saved up a bit last year to start one. I started in November of 2023 so I'm about 6 months in and enjoy every second of it. I ended up getting a waterbox AIO 50.3 during their blue sales event and they are worth every penny. Everything has been stable and growing pretty good so far. My wife says I stare more at the tank than her . Have a great day everyone and thanks in advance for the help and tips.
IMG_5395.jpg
Hi welcome, keep up with the larger nice corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new