Newbie here

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
PXL_20240802_205351644.MP~2.jpg
 
I purchased a Prostar tank a bit ago. Very good quality for a good price. You get a tank, stand, and sump. They make a 60 gallon that's a very good value. There is a picture of my LFS's 60 gallon Prostar in my build thread. My best advice is take your time with everything and do research. Planning and purchasing. I was told nothing good happens fast in this hobby. And for the most part that true.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new