Newbie here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tlips
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tlips

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
653
Reaction score
186
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Hey everyone,
The names Trevor and I’m currently in the cold state of MD. Any other Marylanders here!?
I’m here as a soon to be first time saltwater hobbyist. I’ve always loved the different types of fish and corals. I will be setting up a 40 gallon breeder as my first tank and I’m excited but nervous at the same time. I’m excited to look through the forums for advice. Also any advice or tips you can help me out with is greatly appreciated!
 
Welcome to R2R!
hIWXijh.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new