Newbie here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tlips
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome, live way up north near rising sun, md

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Hi Trevor... Welcome to R2R.. Thanks for jumping in... Can't wait for you to start your build thread with Pics so we all can ride along with you and this awesome journey...:)
Ya once I get all my equipment I will do a build thread
 
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you and you'll definitely find LOTS of info here about anything you need. As for tips... I'm guessing you won't need a cooler since you're in MD :D
 
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you and you'll definitely find LOTS of info here about anything you need. As for tips... I'm guessing you won't need a cooler since you're in MD :D
Haha thank you and that is correct!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new