Newbie here

Hello! New to the forum and to reefing in general. I've owned a freshwater cichlid tank maybe 20 years ago and never had a saltwater tank until now. Right now im in the 3rd week of tank cycling with no livestock. I currently have a 70 gal UNS 90U tank. I want to do some fish and start with softies and maybe some LPS. Where I have it set up, I do not have room for a sump, so I have (2) Ehiem 250 canisters, Aquamaxx HOB skimmer, (2) eflux wave pumps, (2) AI Prime, and a hydor inline heater. Some things I am thinking of getting.. 1 or 2 media reactors, uv sterilizer and a HOB algae scrubber. Since I don't have a sump and kinda don't want to run anymore intakes going into the tank, I might run those inline with the output of the canisters.
Any constructive criticism is welcome. I'm a newb here and have only been watching youtube vids for suggestions.
Welcome to R2R and to reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome!

DF6498DF-B110-4C87-9C38-69EAA1C238FF.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new