Newbie reefer

Reefer87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
98
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m Liz, I am new to the whole reef tank thing. I have always been fascinated by corals and saltwater fish and love learning and challenges so this is the perfect thing for me. I have a 46 gallon bow front tank I plan to stick with some fish and corals. I can’t wait to get started. Still waiting for all my stuff to arrive in the mail. Until then I’ve been doing research research and more research on everything!
 
1tlr1p.gif
 
Hi I’m Liz, I am new to the whole reef tank thing. I have always been fascinated by corals and saltwater fish and love learning and challenges so this is the perfect thing for me. I have a 46 gallon bow front tank I plan to stick with some fish and corals. I can’t wait to get started. Still waiting for all my stuff to arrive in the mail. Until then I’ve been doing research research and more research on everything!
welcome, be sure to check out the 'hitchhiker and critter ID' forum, that is my favorite as a newbie,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new