Newbie time to say hi!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magpie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R, the tank looks good. I agree Green Pocillopora. If I might make a suggestion, I would ensure that Green star poylp is on its own rock. Under the right conditions it will take over, but is cool to watch in the flow.

Hi there,thanks for the input,the green star is just on a frag atm as unsure if changing rock formation due to battling with dead spots
Have a good day.
 
1564883687253.gif
 
Nice green birdnsest

1564886825355.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new