Newbie to saltwater

Mgolwit21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.

Names Mike and I'm currently ruining a fluval Evo 13.5 gallon with stock equipment.

Current stock includes 1 oscellaris clown, 1 falco hawkfish, 1 pajama cardinal, and 1 yellow watchman goby
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (29).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new