Newbie to site from Oklahoma

Ash3016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m new to this page. I saw a add about $5 frags contest and here I am. Kind of confused on what this is it seems like people sell things here and have discussions which seems to be really cool but I have to ask how trustworthy it is to buy things is there things to watch out for? I’ve been in the hobby a little over a year with mine 30 gallon and I am in the process of gathering everything I need to upgrade to 100 gallon I am almost done with my tank stand build then I’ll be personalizing glass for the two glass doors in the front and then starting on everything I need from DC pump wave makers heaters everything. Looking forward to having a great experience with everyone and learning much more!

455D1A30-F3DC-483A-9264-9987D703EB21.jpeg

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to the best place on the net for reefing information.

This place blows away every other site. This is my go to for any questions and information.

A lot of information on here, if you click the eye glass next to the world search in the top right, you can find information on almost anything!

Glad to have you here!

Capture.JPG

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m new to this page. I saw a add about $5 frags contest and here I am. Kind of confused on what this is it seems like people sell things here and have discussions which seems to be really cool but I have to ask how trustworthy it is to buy things is there things to watch out for? I’ve been in the hobby a little over a year with mine 30 gallon and I am in the process of gathering everything I need to upgrade to 100 gallon I am almost done with my tank stand build then I’ll be personalizing glass for the two glass doors in the front and then starting on everything I need from DC pump wave makers heaters everything. Looking forward to having a great experience with everyone and learning much more!

Welcome!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome! Glad you joined.

This site does a lot, but mostly I like it for the helpful people and quality research suggestions - but be prepared if you ask a question you may get 4 people giving 4 different answers, and depending what it is... they might even all be right (but sometimes not... people are human after all). I like to come here and hang out to learn more so I'm better equipped if/when my tank goes a bit sideways.

Your tank looks great - thanks for sharing photo! Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID).

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nice start. All you need is a build tread. (Actually we need it to keep an eye on what you do)

welcome to R2R
F9CE9473-B165-4319-8736-966DDD39A01D.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back