Newbie to the forum

Bretttownend

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
93557B1B-FEB0-43BD-A49F-EBC8A70A23A9.jpeg
Thanks for accepting me, I’m a newbie to forums, been keeping marine for just over a year, fish in general for 15+ years. I have loads of newbie questions so please bare with me I’ve added a pic of my set up-

EA 600 reef
Hydra 26 on a custom made replica of the radion AB+ schedule
X2 MP10
Jebao dosing pump
Bubble magus skimmer
Nyos torq reactor (soon to be added)
 
Thanks guys good to be here, hopefully the forum will help me with nagging, brain numbing questions lol

Thanks for signing up!!

You got a killer setup.
Can you start an build thread?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new