Newbie to the forum

Jason23

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
59
Reaction score
59
Location
martinez
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!! My name is Jason And I’m new to the forum. Hoping to gain a lot of knowledge about reefing from here. As of current I have a Im nuvo 40 that’s been running for about a year and half and just picked up a Red Sea reefer 350 which is cycling at the moment. I’m really excited for this tank as it’s my first sump aquarium. Thanks and happy reefing everyone.
 
Welcome to R2R. RedSea Reefer 350, very nice.

1593659497803.png
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 
Hello all!! My name is Jason And I’m new to the forum. Hoping to gain a lot of knowledge about reefing from here. As of current I have a Im nuvo 40 that’s been running for about a year and half and just picked up a Red Sea reefer 350 which is cycling at the moment. I’m really excited for this tank as it’s my first sump aquarium. Thanks and happy reefing everyone.
Welcome to R2R and reefing Jason. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new