Newbie to the hobby

Welcome.. starting out, damsels are a hardy fish but keep in mind as your tank develops they can be aggressive. So as you add things to your tank it’s always good to check for compatibility. Not all fish, corals and invertebrates do well together in the same tank.
 
Thanks for that! I didn’t know that before purchasing them but they are aggressive. I wasn’t sure whether I should take one back just because they’re always hiding from eachother unless they’re eating. Sometimes they nip at eachother and at my hermits and coral ‍♀️
 
Thanks for that! I didn’t know that before purchasing them but they are aggressive. I wasn’t sure whether I should take one back just because they’re always hiding from eachother unless they’re eating. Sometimes they nip at eachother and at my hermits and coral ‍♀️
@DKPminus
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 
Newbie to my first fluval evo 13.5 currently 2 coral frags and 2 white tail damsels. Finally cycled after 3 long months! Have always had freshwater tanks but always wanted a saltwater I can take all the advice offered, thanks!

Welcome!

You are on your way - cycling and first year is always hardest part, but you sound like you are doing well. Keep us posted. Glad you joined
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Newbie to my first fluval evo 13.5 currently 2 coral frags and 2 white tail damsels. Finally cycled after 3 long months! Have always had freshwater tanks but always wanted a saltwater I can take all the advice offered, thanks!
Welcome fellow evo owner
 
Newbie to my first fluval evo 13.5 currently 2 coral frags and 2 white tail damsels. Finally cycled after 3 long months! Have always had freshwater tanks but always wanted a saltwater I can take all the advice offered, thanks!
Welcome!!! What light do you have by the way?
 
Newbie to my first fluval evo 13.5 currently 2 coral frags and 2 white tail damsels. Finally cycled after 3 long months! Have always had freshwater tanks but always wanted a saltwater I can take all the advice offered, thanks!
Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.
9AC0894F-FEE4-4DE7-8D1E-98601421AC8F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new