Newbie

Imtheguy35

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting my first tank tomorrow wish me luck! I've done a ton of research I am excited to start my first setup!!
 
Good luck just take your time you will do fine
 
Welcome to R2R!! Would love to see a build thread!! Good luck!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Thanks guys !! Here is a pic
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368922370.489358.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome! Be sure to post lots of pictures! Bow fronts are pretty tanks.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to r2r. Love the rock work! I would remove the lid or it will get salt creep and block the light from entering the tank.
 
Awesome!! Welcome to R2R and the hobby!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new