scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You cube guys are killing me with your tanks, going to be a beauty!

giphy (2).gif

Aimulator64

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I am new as well, but everyone here has been very helpful with my rapidly changing and dis-functioning setups! Ask many questions as there is A LOT of knowledge here! My live rock came to me with a TON of bristle worms. a bunch of small ones, and feather dusters, and then one very big bristle worm that I have only seen once.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Are they good or bad? Only on one rock that I can see. Should I try to get rid of them and if so how?

They can populate and do steal nutrients. harmless to other life and I just leave them and hope they go away

welcome2.jpg

Aimulator64

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, another question, ammonia almost zero, nitrates 20, stalled there for almost a week, is this normal?

are you using the API master saltwater test kit? Those tests tend to always show a tint of green whether or not ammonia is present. Nitrates will probably be high for a while, as that part of the cycle seems to extend the furthest from what I read.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back