Newbie

candiecane

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
67
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there :) My name is Candie and I just started in the hobby. I’ve had freshwater tanks for a while but finally entered the beautiful world of saltwater tanks. I actually started because I was handed down a two year old nano tank. I’m slowly learning and it’s been so fun! I’m starting to slowly collect coral frags here and there :) I love reading about everyone’s tank adventures!
 
DBAA4FD8-6178-406D-9958-E59E318BF4C4.gif
 
Hi! Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new