Newbie

Welcome to R2R!
tenor (1) (1).gif
 
CANDIE!!!! WELCOME!!! Now, who doesn't like candy? You know, eye candy is always the best. Photos of your tank are the eye candy we like. ;)
 
Welcome to R2R Candie! Learning is always part of the fun, never hesitate to ask any questions you may have - we’re always happy to help! Ps we love pics ;-)
Thank you! :) True and it’s even more fun having a community to do it with! Everyone here is so helpful and nice, thank you! I’m working on the pics :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new