Newbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ayan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Clint Eastwood.gif

Howdy and welcome. I would love to see pics of all those tanks...as well as your new reef build. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - what types of freshwater fishes do you keep?
 
Hello from India! Starting my first saltwater tank along with my other 46 freshwater tanks! Don't forget to help me out!!!

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you



…Explore…Learn…Share
5KxK.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new