Newbie

No experience with either light but what kind of corals are you planning on getting into? I think @Sarah24! Has some experience with Current lights. I do know there are plenty of reefs out there running Mars Aqua lights with great success as well.

Welcome to R2R by the way!!
 
Welcome to R2R and I have a Mars Aqua!! All of my corals, including SPS, are doing well!

03C2D409-DEBF-4DE2-A99F-4B69F4940D45.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new