OP
OP
Zulk

Zulk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Tell us a little about what you have planned. In the meantime, I would suggest reading through this thread for some great information.

The Supreme Guide To Setting Up A Saltwater Reef Aquarium | REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum
My plan is to setup my 3ft tank with suitable piping size with the sump tank,

My 3ft tank have 2 pipe on the right side, so i need to do new piping for return and overflow to my sump tank,
My sump tank have 4 partition
Here photo of my sump tank

IMG_20200417_195046.jpg

SaltyCupcake

Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! There are a ton of stickies here on the forums that are great for getting you started as well as helping you out of some sticky situations. In addition to those, there are a bunch of really friendly people here who are experts and really patient with pretty much any question you can imagine. <3

giphy (28).gif

DudeBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My plan is to setup my 3ft tank with suitable piping size with the sump tank,

My 3ft tank have 2 pipe on the right side, so i need to do new piping for return and overflow to my sump tank,
My sump tank have 4 partition
Here photo of my sump tank

IMG_20200417_195046.jpg

I'm always a bit nervous about the "what ifs".....I'm concerned that your sump will overflow if your return pump fails or you have a power outage. the baffles in the sump appear to be very close to the top. Did this come from an existing setup or did you just make this?

OP
OP
Zulk

Zulk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always a bit nervous about the "what ifs".....I'm concerned that your sump will overflow if your return pump fails or you have a power outage. the baffles in the sump appear to be very close to the top. Did this come from an existing setup or did you just make this?

Actually this existing sump tank, i bought this tank and the sump tank from my friend, so i need to make new piping, seem the old piping already broken, while i move this item to my house

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 7.1%
Back