Newby- Scotsman in Alabama

  • Thread starter Thread starter chefmur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chefmur

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
161
Reaction score
57
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
Mike here a Scotsman who now calls Alabama home, I have been in the hobby for 4 years. Currently have a 75 mixed reef although SPS are my new favs. Have a reefmaster refugium sump with a MRC oceon force skimmer.Lights are 2 150w 10K halides and 2 130w PC actinics. Here's a link to my tank pics.
Roll Tide Pictures by chefmur - Photobucket
 
Hey Mike, I was thinking about stopping by before the bama game and taking a look at your frags again
 
not sure who's after the hippo, I never see anyone messing with him but his tail always looks like it has been chewed on.
 
Welcome to Bama from Huntsville. :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new