Newby

  • Thread starter Thread starter blue dog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blue dog

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks. I have freshwater tanks most of 52 years, i just got a 265g tank and going salt with this one.
this will be my first. Hope all goes well, i have done my research,maybe to much. It can get confusing
with all the info out there
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R a great place full of great people and info I look forward to seeing your build come together !


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Awesome! Welcome to R2R and reefing!


Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new