newest addition

  • Thread starter Thread starter jermpool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Would that include the 10 i have of yours because they were dying in your system?

The harliquin are doing well.... I've already sold 2 of the original 4 and would like to sell one of the two left if anyone is interested let me know.

Brandon
 
I would be interested in the little guy but would like to talk with you about them first. I will try to give you a call tomorrow if I can get a chance.
 
I think before getting a mandarin the new tank should have probly not been new anymore. fish seem to like cycled water, and mandarins seem to like pods in a established reef! LOL
 
Yeah and water too, he didnt last long in the new tank. May he R.I.P. Oh wait I put the mandarin in the nano after dumping a whole bottle of tiger pods in there in August. That should hold him over for a month.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new