Newest Addition

Poof No Eyebrows

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
1,599
Reaction score
8,834
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I fully intended on buying a new grill this afternoon and ended up with this guy...
20210329_155635.jpg
 
So I fully intended on buying a new grill this afternoon and ended up with this guy...
20210329_155635.jpg
Cutie RBTA!

1x weekly I feed mine a half pinky nail bit of thawed Reef Frenzy, and between that and good lighting like corals need, my RBTAs grow and split about quarterly - love my bubble babies!

It's not going to help you do any outdoor BBQ so not a good grill replacement (ROFL)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new