Newest Aquisition Oceanic Rimless 57 Illuminata

Looks great!!! I love the bubble coral.
 
Here are the rest of the updates in terms of getting back my corals from my buddy after a long awaited 4 months

FTS
IMG_1432_zpsfc183f78.jpg


Left Side
IMG_1417_zpsd91be0e5.jpg

IMG_1483_zpsd8f93929.jpg

IMG_1476_zps01a4e792.jpg

IMG_1469_zps8a9b05f1.jpg

IMG_1435_zps8cf634a3.jpg


Center
IMG_1419_zps141f28fb.jpg

IMG_1436_zpsd43ae8b9.jpg

IMG_1434_zps43e4f725.jpg



Right Side
IMG_1420_zpsbfd8e5b5.jpg

IMG_1458_zps22c6a512.jpg

IMG_1457_zps266330bb.jpg

IMG_1453_zpsdf211f08.jpg

IMG_1452_zps18b5e6eb.jpg

IMG_1450_zps4c4b1711.jpg

IMG_1448_zps9176fc14.jpg

IMG_1446_zpsb5d20516.jpg

IMG_1438_zps8aafcaee.jpg


My attempts to bring back receding Scolies purchase for pennies at LFS
IMG_1456_zps03c3f7ab.jpg
 
:xd: So very excited now and I know you all know how I feel. Well, the next step is to mount all the new and old frags to the areas of the aquascape where I'd like to watch them grow and thrive. Oh how I missed them all. Of course I lost some other corals in the process of them being fostered for, but nonetheless, a huge majority of them are back in a new much more spacious home :tongue:
 
Great job Barry, I noticed the bloodshot doing well, the tank looks great
 
Update...been looking for this Sea of Cortez Chromis for the longest now and thanks to a R2R member I found him...my better half calls him "Prince Phillipe"

Here he is all bagged getting ready to acclimate at around 5:10pm on April 1st, 2013:
securedownload-4_zps5ceb4598.jpeg


securedownload-3_zps6e280eeb.jpeg


Now after 2.5 hours acclimating he is welcomed into his new home at 7:40ish on April 1st, 2013
securedownload-1_zps1ecae9f1.jpeg


securedownload-2_zpsb6ce5148.jpeg
 
Very cool, little fish there Barry!! The tank looks great!
 
Wow its almost been a year since my last update in this thread. I have to say this hobby does have it's moments when you somehow, ultimately change your mind about the tenants (corals) in your tank. Am I correct???

I went from an all LPS based reef with chalices, lobos, scolys and acans to saying, "I want a few more Zs and Ps and that's it..." and to my own demise I turned my young growing LPS collection into a PalyZoa dominated tank.

From this progressing LPS tank...to...:angel:






 
traded/sold most of the LPS in for this progressing little thang and not to mention, these...









 
Last edited:
Looks great! Nice z and p collection. I have recently gotten back into them too. I set up the same tank not too long ago I really like it so far. It's funny out aquascapes look pretty similar. Can't wait to see more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new