Newly overhauled 90 gallon reef tank.

Marotta M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished relocating my 90 gallon reef tank to a different room of the house. Ran two 20 amp circuits, piped in fresh water to the inside of the living room, installed a RO/DI and ATO system ATO tank, LED lights, 40 gallon sump, drilled in a HOB overflow box, HOB refugium, Apex and Seneye monitors, DC return pumps, 2 gyre wave pumps, AquaC EV-180 protien skimmer, Chiller, and 13.5 EVO quarantine tank. Had this reef tank for 15 years before the overhaul. No livestock yet. Going to be a mixed coral (little bit of everything) tank. Macro Algae in the Refuge and Sump. Couple of crabs and snails. Trying to come up with a quarantine system that is not too long, but is effective agains the big 4.

Controls.jpg Display .jpg Front .jpg Sump .jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished relocating my 90 gallon reef tank to a different room of the house. Ran two 20 amp circuits, piped in fresh water to the inside of the living room, installed a RO/DI and ATO system ATO tank, LED lights, 40 gallon sump, drilled in a HOB overflow box, HOB refugium, Apex and Seneye monitors, DC return pumps, 2 gyre wave pumps, AquaC EV-180 protien skimmer, Chiller, and 13.5 EVO quarantine tank. Had this reef tank for 15 years before the overhaul. No livestock yet. Going to be a mixed coral (little bit of everything) tank. Macro Algae in the Refuge and Sump. Couple of crabs and snails. Trying to come up with a quarantine system that is not too long, but is effective agains the big 4.

Controls.jpg Display .jpg Front .jpg Sump .jpg
Welcome! Nice tank + equipment!

whale GIF

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 104 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 82 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back