Next Day Air Coral Shipping

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that when people are selling corals on here they are typically listed as Next Day Air shipping. I understand this; the faster the shipping, the more likely the coral will survive. The question I have is, as long as the weather is agreeable, will coral typically survive two days in shipping? I live in Minot, North Dakota and if working a retail store during an oil boom has taught me anything, it's that Next Day Air rarely arrives the next day.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe / maybe not without damage

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that when people are selling corals on here they are typically listed as Next Day Air shipping. I understand this; the faster the shipping, the more likely the coral will survive. The question I have is, as long as the weather is agreeable, will coral typically survive two days in shipping? I live in Minot, North Dakota and if working a retail store during an oil boom has taught me anything, it's that Next Day Air rarely arrives the next day.

It’s hard to predict, some coral barely seem to make it a day sometimes. That said I have had packages delayed that all made it .

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.3%
Back