NFL Football Time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ritter6788
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
24,468
Reaction score
2,539
Location
Marshall, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's as stoked as I am?

Big year for the Cowboys and our little brother the Houston Texans! :xd:
 
I'm watching...and very irritated! When the National Anthem is being played, REMOVED YOUR HATS, including any and all head coverings! I saw at least 4 players wearing hats or head coverings, one player, Tony Romo, wearing his helmet and a photographer wearing a ball cap. That just REALLY gets my goat!! Have some respect!
 
GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a Philly girl!!!! :)
 
Go Browns...errr:squigglemouth: I mean go Buckeyes!!!!!:bigsmile:
 
Da Bears!
I Will be in Dallas for Da Bears vs. Cowgirls MNF game in a few weeks.
 
Orange and blue all the way... Go Bears !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new