NFL on NBC....

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just when i thought NBC couldnt sink any lower with their delayed olympic broadcasts, and dramatized stories rather than actual coverage of the events....lol

is anyone else watching this tonight?

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am convinced that TC announcers and commentators have ruined the game of football.

In the Philadelphia area here, we are lucky enough to have the Eagles games done real time on a very popular FM radio station, so I normally turn down the volume on the TV and listen to it on the radio while I watch it. It is like 10 times better than the TV personalities!

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
last fall, whenever NBC covered the notredame games i wanted to puke (#1 b/c its notredame and they are overated, #2 b/c the NBC announcers have no clue what they are talking about b/c they are the same announcers that were doing Nascar and other sports).

ABC sports is pretty bad too. I love watching games on ESPN, commentators are very into the game, not many side tracked stories and other BS.

In particular, that very old guy who primarily did the USC games on ABC last year is absolutely terrible. I want to fall asleep when I hear him commentating. He starts talking about random stuff that isnt even related to whats going on.

I got so fed up with the ABC announcers for a VT vs. Miami game a couple years ago i just muted the TV and turned on the radio.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watch the tight ends from the kitchen while making food, generally during the games...
:D
Laurie

kpax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was really bad here in MN. The audio wasn't in sync with the video so everytime they showed the booth I thought I was watching a bad foreign film.

I find myself muting it a lot.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 195 71.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back