Nice MP Driver mounts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reduck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Are they available now?

The good thing about this is that the old drivers will fit too............... but the new black drivers look so much better in them :p
 
The good thing about this is that the old drivers will fit too............... but the new black drivers look so much better in them :p

I'll get a pic of mine tonight. They blend seamlessly into the black qd driver and my black cabinet. Gotta love that.

Can't even see them,
image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
The good thing about this is that the old drivers will fit too............... but the new black drivers look so much better in them :p
I never thought about trying it with an old driver. If I hook my mp10's up to my new tank I'll be ordering some more mounts if possible!
 
I ordered mine the day thy hit the ETM website store. I love them! They blend into the controller seemlessly and make for a fantastic look. I also wonder what took so long for them to be produced, seeing that at $12 USD, there's likely a decent profit margin :)

image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new