Nice selection

  • Thread starter Thread starter jl002837
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jl002837

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone
I have been following this site Reed 2 Reef for a long time. Finally registered several months ago.
I have a 360 gallon main tank with others tied in.
It’s been up and running for about 10 years.
Crashed it about 5 years ago. Painful. Really painful.
Let it just bubble for about 3 years, lots of algae.
Started rebuilding it about a 1-1/2 years ago.
Just bought some more coral seeds as I call them.
I bought from 4 places.
Jason fox showed them all up, no questions asked.
Pictures match item
Just wanted to give a big shout out to them.
THANKS
 
Welcome back to the addiction! :)
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new