Nice site! Love the extra activities available.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cveverly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cveverly

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hats off to the team behind this. Great ideas that are well implemented.
 
Welcome to the best site on the net! You will love it here! Everyones amazing!
 
welcome to R2r hope you enjoy you stay. if you need more casino cash i think ahayes13 has more then enough to share .


j/k ahayes13
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome Chuck ,,,still want to see that cone skimmer in action ,,,,,we need pics buddy !!
 
Welcome Chuck ,,,still want to see that cone skimmer in action ,,,,,we need pics buddy !!


Pictures coming soon. Skimmer is in the sump now and I got a few items moved into the new tank. Soon as I get a little more bio-load I will post some pictures.
 
The panic button made me laugh.

Good job. Nothing like admitting we all goof off at work and look at reef forums. LOL!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new