• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nice SPS Pack

BigJohnWoody

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a nice sps pack. The pack includes Tyree Pink Lemonade, Black Magic Mille, Greg Hiller Blueberry, Greg Hiller Aquamarine Jewel, Reeftech Starburst Cap, Tyree True Undata, Garf Purple Bonsai, Tyree Bali Tri color, and Upscales Microcladus. Some frags were cut 2 days ago and some have been cut a while. I will do the pack for 265.00 shipped to your door FedEx Priority Overnight. I will offer arrive alive guarantee for 2 hours after delivery (Guarantee only applies if delivered on first attempt). I use insulated boxes and will use heat, cold, or no pack at all depending on location. PM is key and I can't hold pack without payment. Ok now for the fun part......Pics:)

attachment.php


attachment.php
 
Yah it was definitely priced to sell. Got some crazy bills that came up. I will be making some more up. Keep yah eyes peeled peeps:)
 
Wow... pm me if you are going to be selling more. I would be interested in 3 or 4 frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new