Nice to meet you!

Tae Jin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
28
Location
Repubilc of korea
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I am Tae jin, living in Korea. Nice to meet you!
I have a Tank that I'm enjoying. It is operating with Zeovit and this tank is my fourth one, approaching its ninth month.
If you have any questions about Korea or my aquarium that you would like to see more often, please leave them here.


44AF98D6-7F91-474D-908E-73B681C22582.jpeg

F13C2995-A3E7-4212-A355-F78AE2EFEE2D.jpeg
BD3063B0-5DD7-44DF-87C3-46F0FDD99905.jpeg
D6267449-EADD-4197-937A-2CB4B1BC367F.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new