• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

nice zoa frag pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. Tang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pictures of the Zoa's from where I bought them.


_KGrHqFHJBUE8_mZ_sjZBPWWIJWrPQ_60_1.jpg



_KGrHqR_jYE9HvEnCRfBP_qcmf7BQ_60_1-1.jpg



_KGrHqF_pEE8WR_eYBwBPZSj2Zpow_60_1.jpg
 
isn't it against the rules to buy colonies and re sell the polyps individually?
 
+1... I don't see any mention of him buying any colonies either. Must be a slow night in Sacramento!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new